Your eating and activity patterns from pregnancy to older age are important for your health and well-being (including teeth, bones, heart, gut, liver, immunity and brain). Let us help you optimise your food choice for:
- Healthy living – fertility, pregnancy, breast feeding, childhood, adults and seniors
- Limiting health risk – cancer, diabetes, heart disease, osteoporosis, mental health, dementia
- Gut health – Coeliac disease, constipation, diverticular disease, gastro-oesophageal reflux, lactose intolerance, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Plant based eating – vegetarian, vegan
- Healthy weight – poor appetite, unintended weight loss, low body weight
What can you expect at your first appointment?
Your appointment will include an assessment of your body weight, medical, social, nutrition and activity history. We focus on your needs, concerns and beliefs and help you develop a personalised sustainable diet plan. We will link you to resources and prepare a Nutrition Report for you and your doctor.
- Allow 60 min for an initial appointment and 30 min for a follow-up
- Complete and bring an electronic or written food diary AND/OR
- Bring photographs of your typical meals, snacks, packaged food labels and recipes.
Thursday: 9am – 5pm
Initial consultation (60min) – $175 incl GST
Includes nutrition assessment, discussion, report (for you and your doctor) including action plan and supporting tools. Personalised menu plans are available at additional cost.
Initial and follow-up (made at initial appointment) – $215 incl GST
Couples appointment (90min) – $215 incl GST
Follow-up appointment (30min) – $ 75 incl GST
Includes progress review, further tools and strategies to help you with your goals.
Home visit (on referral only) – $215 incl GST (plus mileage costs)
To schedule an appointment or make a query please contact us by phone or email.
See Top Reviews